Terms and conditions
By accessing our website at http://www.blindHelp.net, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Blind Help Project's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to recompile or repack any archive contained on Blind Help Project's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person, publish any of our contents with your own name, or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Blind Help Project (BHP) at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- We are providing all of this material for educational purposes and for those who can't afford it. If anyone has the capability to buy the original product or service, we strongly encourage him/her to do so, to support the developer's efforts
- The materials on Blind Help Project's (BHP) website are provided on an 'as is' basis. (BHP) makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Blind Help Project (BHP) does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Blind Help Project (BHP) or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on our website, even if Blind Help Project or a Blind Help Project authorized representative has not been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. If anyone ran in to above situation, we strongly bound and do not permit to disqualify, distruction, or portray our public image by any kind of negative propagation. And if such thing happen to us, we are completely free to take any type of relevant strongest action in return to protect our identity.
Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Blind Help Project's (BHP) website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. (BHP) does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Blind Help Project may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However we does not make any commitment to update the materials, Therefore, everyone is allowed to suggest a change, upgrade, or removal of obsolete material by contacting us through proper channel and providing valid reason of the requested action.
Blind Help Project (BHP) always reviewed all of the linked to its website, but we are not responsible for the contents of any linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Blind Help Project of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Blind Help Project (BHP) may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice, every user must visit our "terms" page to stay updated about the latest changes. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Islamabad Pakistan and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Last editted on 2017/03/11