Public campaign for Urdu TTS, please support us!
As you know, the Urdu is one of the biggest language of the world, but still there is no efficient Text-to-speech engine available for any platform. There are many languages in the field of TTS, those are covered by many famous companies who are running their TTS solutions in the market. But none of them is paying attention towards Urdu language.
So in the first step, we are requesting Google to add Urdu language in their android's text-to-speech engine called "google TTS". For this purpose, we have started a petition on Change.org. This petition required supporters as much as possible, from all over the world to build a strongest impression. So we would like that you, as the BHP lover, sign this petition by visiting the following link. If you are not the Urdu speaker, even then sign this patition just for the sake of social cause, and for helping your visually impaired community. Don't worry, they will not ask any private information - you will just need to enter your e-mail and comment while signing the petition. Also copy the link from the address bar after visiting that page, and share in your circle, and ask your contacts to contribute towards this campaign. You can also directly share the petition to the various social media networks from that page as well.
So, Let's do it now and here!:
How to set the signature for your e- mail account?
Have you ever want to set your prefer signature in the mail app of your iOS devices, the Microsoft Outlook for the Microsoft Windows, in your web browser and in the GMail app of your Android device? If your answer is yes, this article is the good guideline for you.
What is Signature?
A signature in email is a piece of text that is displayed at the end of every mail you send. For example if you want to write "Regards, your name" (where your name is your actual name) at the end of every mail it will be better to set a signature instead of typing it over and over in every mail. Some people use it to put their extra contact info at the end of every mail. What ever the reason is, this article will guide you to set a signature in different operating systems.
In the web browser
Now you can set your own signature in the any web browser that you like. Simply follow the following steps to set your own signature for your g-mail account.
- Open your prefer web browser and sign in with your g-mail account in www.google.com.
- Click the “setting” link in the page.
- Press ‘t’ to go to the table and find “signature”.
- In the edit box below, write your prefer signature and click the “save changes” button.
In the Microsoft Outlook For Windows
Now, you can set your prefer signature in the Microsoft Outlook in your PC like what you do for your e-mail account in the web browser. If you want to set the signature in your Microsoft outlook, simply follow the following steps to set your prefer signature in the Microsoft Outlook.
- Launch the Microsoft Outlook from your desktop or your start menu.
- Press alternet+f and choose the “option” from the menu.
- Choose the “mail” from the category list and find the “signature” button in the window.
- In the next window, choose the “new” button to add new signature. You have to provide a name for that signature. You may optionally create more than one signature in the Outlook.
- Press tab and select the signature that been use for the new messages and the reply or forward messages.
- Press tab until you find the edit box and write your prefer signature. Note that some screen reader might not support the edit box so, you have to write your prefer signature in the word processing software like Microsoft Word and pace it in the edit box.
- After that, click the “ok” button to continue and in the next window, click the “ok” button to exit the setting window. If you want to rename or delete the signature, you can simply click the “rename” button or the “delete” button in the window before you click the “ok” button.
In the mail app in iOS devices
Now, you can set your prefer signature in the mail app in your iOS devices like the e-mail client for Microsoft Windows such as the Microsoft Outlook in your PC or in the web browser. If you want to set the signature for your iOS devices, simply follow the following steps to set the signature in the mail app in your iOS devices.
- Go to the setting in your iOS devices and select “mail, ” in the list ant double tap on it.
- In the next window, select “signature ” in the list and double tap on it.
- Write your prefer signature in the edit box and exit the setting. You can optionally select “all accounts” or “per account” before you write the signature in the edit box. If you select “the per account” you have to write the signature for each accounts that you set up in your device.
In GMail Android App
Follow these steps if you want to set a signature in the GMail app on your Android device:
- Open the GMail app.
- Double tap on "Open Navigation Drawer" button located at the top left corner.
- Scroll down a bit, and you will see the "Settings" option. Double tap on it.
- If you have multiple accounts loged in, you will see all of these below the "General Settings" option. If you have only one account loged in, then you will see only one account there. Double tap on the account for which you would like to set the signature.
- A new screen will appear. There you will see the "Signature" option usually fifth item in the list. Double tap on it.
- Type the text that you would like to set as your signature.
- Double tap on OK button.
That’s all. Good luck, and Happy Mailing!