Public campaign for Urdu TTS, please support us!
As you know, the Urdu is one of the biggest language of the world, but still there is no efficient Text-to-speech engine available for any platform. There are many languages in the field of TTS, those are covered by many famous companies who are running their TTS solutions in the market. But none of them is paying attention towards Urdu language.
So in the first step, we are requesting Google to add Urdu language in their android's text-to-speech engine called "google TTS". For this purpose, we have started a petition on Change.org. This petition required supporters as much as possible, from all over the world to build a strongest impression. So we would like that you, as the BHP lover, sign this petition by visiting the following link. If you are not the Urdu speaker, even then sign this patition just for the sake of social cause, and for helping your visually impaired community. Don't worry, they will not ask any private information - you will just need to enter your e-mail and comment while signing the petition. Also copy the link from the address bar after visiting that page, and share in your circle, and ask your contacts to contribute towards this campaign. You can also directly share the petition to the various social media networks from that page as well.
So, Let's do it now and here!:
How to perform the disk cleanup in the Microsoft Windows?
What is the disk cleanup?
Disk Cleanup is a computer maintenance utility included in Microsoft Windows designed to free up disk space on a computer's hard drive. The utility first searches and analyzes the hard drive for files that are no longer of any use, and then removes the unnecessary files. There are a number of different file categories that Disk Cleanup targets when performing the initial disk analysis:
- Compression of old files
- Temporary Internet files
- Temporary Windows files
- Downloaded program files
- Recycle Bin
- Removal of unused applications or optional Windows components
- Setup log files
- Offline web pages (cached)
The “Temporary Remote Desktop files” and “Temporary Sync Files” may appear only under certain computer configurations, differences such as Windows Operating System and use of additional programs such as Remote Desktop. The option of removing hibernation data may not be ideal for some users as this may remove the hibernate option.
Aside from removing unnecessary files, users also have the option of compressing files that have not been accessed over a set period of time. This option provides a systematic compression scheme. Infrequently accessed files are compressed to free up disk space while leaving the frequently used files uncompressed for faster read/write access times. If after file compression, a user wishes to access a compressed file, the access times may be increased and vary from system to system. In addition to the categories that appear on the Disk Cleanup tab, the More Options tab offers additional options for freeing up hard drive space through removal of optional Windows components, installed programs, and all but the most recent System Restore point or Shadow Copy data in some versions of Microsoft Windows.
How to do it?
Now, you can perform the disk cleanup for your Microsoft Windows PC in just few steps. If you want to perform the disk cleanup for your PC, simply follow the below steps to complete the process.
- Go to the “Computer” )for windows 7) or “This PC” (for windows 8 and above) and select the drive or partition that you want to perform the disk cleanup. You also can perform this process in your external hard drive or USB fresh drive.
- Press “application” or right click and choose “properties” in the context menu. You also can optionally press alternet+enter to go to the properties page after select the drive or partition that you want to perform the task.
- Click the “disk cleanup” button in the properties page.
- Make sure you check all the check box in the list and click “ok” button. You also can optionally delete the system files by click the “cleanup system files” button.
- In the following pop up message, click the “delete files” button and it will start to cleanup your PC by deleting those files from your PC.
That’s all. Good luck, and Happy Cleaning!