Public campaign for Urdu TTS, please support us!
As you know, the Urdu is one of the biggest language of the world, but still there is no efficient Text-to-speech engine available for any platform. There are many languages in the field of TTS, those are covered by many famous companies who are running their TTS solutions in the market. But none of them is paying attention towards Urdu language.
So in the first step, we are requesting Google to add Urdu language in their android's text-to-speech engine called "google TTS". For this purpose, we have started a petition on Change.org. This petition required supporters as much as possible, from all over the world to build a strongest impression. So we would like that you, as the BHP lover, sign this petition by visiting the following link. If you are not the Urdu speaker, even then sign this patition just for the sake of social cause, and for helping your visually impaired community. Don't worry, they will not ask any private information - you will just need to enter your e-mail and comment while signing the petition. Also copy the link from the address bar after visiting that page, and share in your circle, and ask your contacts to contribute towards this campaign. You can also directly share the petition to the various social media networks from that page as well.
So, Let's do it now and here!:
Free online TTS service
Have you ever want to convert the text to audio files and want to save it in to the mp3 files in your hard drive but, you don’t to use the third party software installed in your computer? If your answer is yes, this service is a good choice for you.
Now, you can use the Free online TTS service from the fromtexttospeech.com which is allow us to convert any text in to the audio files and save it in to our hard drive. Please click here to use this service.
By using this service, you are able to:
- Convert text out of 50000 characters to audio files
- Save your audio files to MP3 format.
- Set your prefers language, voices and speed to use for your audio files.
- 8 language’s available :
- US English
- British English
- Set the speed of the audio files to :
- Very fast
How to use?
- Click hereto go to the web page.
- Press e to go to the first edit box and write the text that you want to convert it to audio files. You also can simply copy any text and pace it in the edit box.
- Press tab to go the next few combo box and select your prefers language, voice and speed.
- Press tab to go the “convert” button that doesn’t labeled and press enter to start convert the text to the audio files.
- Click the “download audio files ” link after the conversion to download the audio files to your hard drive.
Note : this service is totally free for everyone and available for every devices.
So, what are you waiting for? Convert your favorite books, article, or any reading materials to audio files and listen it in all your devices.
Good luck and enjoy!